Rabu, 07 April 2010

RaiN..ThouGH DEaTh Do Us AParT

16:20 pm

Drop of tears, series of laughters
The beauty of hugs, the warm of hands
A story of a Princess who believes not the letters
A song of a Cat Knight with a world bands
Promise for eternity to share in pairs
Forever love written on the sands

Hereby I bow to the Almighty
Who gave me such presence of a great honesty
Never going to be sure
But there's no insecure
Walk under the milky way
Kiss the demon, don't stray

The sweetness of velvet night
Share your thoughts my dearest Light
As this entity feels your glory
And the torn of thy misery
Let me be your sanctuary
A battlefield of secrecy

Rain be their guide, stars be their light
Fight with thy right, sacrifice I might
Live life to love, love life to live
A promise wider than take and give
Forever be in your heart
Though death do us apart

Ich liebe dich, Meine Welt...Deine Liebe ist das Einzige, was mich am Leben zu halten. Ich will nicht hören, was sie sagen. Ihre Stimme wird mein Licht, Gott zu sein. Ich liebe dich, auch wenn der Tod uns auseinander.


हमेशा के लिए प्यार करता हूँ.
Hamēśā kē li'ē pyāra karatā hūm̐.

1 komentar:

  1. Rain.....
    Rain, Rain don’t go away
    Rain, Rain I hope you stay
    You make my friends think
    what they have lost
    You make my friends happy
    for the one wish they made
    Rain, Rain don’t stop falling
    So they can feel something
    one last time

    BalasHapus