Rabu, 07 April 2010

12:44pm

PT. HAND SUM TEX, TANGERANG

Taking time to wait for a reunion, at the end of rainbow
Apart for awhile, but never say goodbye
Seconds come to minutes, minutes comes as sorrow
For it feels like forever before I can meet the eye

Walking alone in the corner of one's heart
Go on separate part at a boulevard
Baby, your love will wait till we walk side by side
holding hands as butterflies fly on our yard

Meet you a gain,sweet love
at the end of the road we evolve
Be at your arm soon, feeling your hair and chest
Honey, you're my best interest

2 komentar:

  1. It's so strange..
    The words "I love You" can't say enough to reveal this feeling.
    Honey, U're my best grace..

    BalasHapus
  2. I don't know anything, My Prince..but I know you're my everything..It seems that the words can't resemble this feeling you and I have inside..but till I find the right way to say it out loud, Honey, I won't ever stop saying "I LOVE YOU"

    BalasHapus